I never knew what I was going to be in store for once I heard the words, "You're going to have a girl!" But once she arrived, I fell in love with a cute little dress known as "the pillowcase dress!" Being a creative person, I decided that I needed to learn how to make these darling little dresses.
I set forth to find the right materials to create some really cute dresses. And I succeeded in my search. The first few dresses I made were a little sketchy (I was in the learning stages!!!) but I've since mastered a very CUTE and easy design that really flatters a lot of little girlies!Well, my Teenie looks awfully cute in her little dresses, but I wanted to share my creativity with those around me. So, I was in luck one afternoon as I was perusing Missy T's in a neighboring town and struck up a conversation with the owner. She stated that she wanted to start a baby room that offered kids' clothing. We talked about pillowcase dresses, and she's pushed my creativity into overdrive!!!
I look forward to continuing to create little masterpieces and I hope that you will enjoy my work as well.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The girl behind the fashion!!!
Posted by Riley Antosh at 9:26 PM
Labels: little girls dresses, pillowcase dresses, teenie couture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment