And I found SOOOOOOOO many ribbons for 50% off!!! I was in heaven! AHHHHHH!!!!
When I came home yesterday, I found that my tulle order had come in. I wonder if some of the women on etsy know how CHEAP I find this stuff for...I see a lot of "imported tulle" in the materials section, but I really wonder if it's the same as what I use. It looks like it.
I also am waiting for a fabric order to come in so I can start on a valance for a customer. I'm excited to make it happen!!!! She's excited to receive it! I will post pictures as soon as I complete it.
Oh. I'm starting to make the Halloween tutu leggings and Christmasy stuff! I'll keep everyone posted!!!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
There was a Hobby Lobby trip!!!
Posted by Riley Antosh at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment